Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Videocast



This is my first ever videocast. There were not really any problems with shooting the video. I had a very simple setup with just a camera. I figured it would be unnecessary to have a complex setup because I knew the exporting process would lesser the quality of the footage. While editing this short piece, there were no problems. It was basically simple cuts with some key framing of pictures. When I exported the projected is when I noticed some problems. Originally, I exported the video at medium quality with QuickTime conversion. This took up to much memory so I tried exporting it with lesser quality, and it ended up working a little better. The reason why it works better is because it takes less time to load the video to view it on the blog. The negative part of the lesser quality of the export is the picture. It is not that big of a deal, but it would have been nicer to a clearer image.

No comments: